Renewable Energy from Waste Conference
Why You Should Be at the Inaugural
Renewable Energy from Waste Conference
Renewable Energy from Waste Publisher Jim Keefe and Gershman, Brickner & Bratton (GBB) President Harvey Gershman discuss the benefits and features of the inaugural Renewable Energy from Waste Conference, Nov. 18-20, 2013, in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Recycling Today Media Group, Gershman, Brickner & Bratton, Inc. and Smithers Apex are pleased to introduce the agenda for the inaugural Renewable Energy from Waste conference. Key highlights include:
- Insights into the renewable energy from waste industry from experts including Craig Cookson, American Chemistry Council; Nathiel Egosi, P.E., RRT Design & Construction; Paul Greene, American Biogas Council; John May, Stern Brothers & Co.; Ted Michaels, Energy Recovery Council; and Mark J. Riedy, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP.
- More than 35 expert presenters who will cover everything from the economics of waste conversion to lessons learned to the legislative outlook for conversion technologies.
- 10+ networking breaks, meals and receptions so that delegates and exhibitors can build strategic business relationships with waste generators, the government sector, waste management firms, recycling firms, energy and chemical producers and equipment and technology suppliers.
>> Press Release - Inaugural Renewable Energy from Waste Conference to be Held
Who should attend?
Waste generators, the government sector, waste management firms, recycling firms, energy and chemical producers and equipment and technology suppliers will find the first edition of Renewable Energy from Waste invaluable for insights into financials, market trends and opportunities, technology developments.
2013 attendees will have access to:
- The latest technology developments: This inaugural program will feature leading industry experts and innovators on gasification, anaerobic digestion, refuse-derived fuel and plastics to oil.
- Funding insights: The industry can’t move forward without funding and at Renewable Energy from Waste 2013 you will learn from key players in the public and private sector how they’ve succeeded in getting projects financed, developed and implemented.
- Existing operations: Attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand local operations with organized tours to the Ineos Installation in Vero Beach and Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County.
This conference and exhibition will include two full days of plenary sessions and leadership roundtables providing key insights into renewable waste financials, market trends and opportunities and technology developments, plus multiple B2B networking opportunities and exhibition time. Topics to be covered include technologies like gasification, anaerobic digestion, refuse-derived fuel, plastics to oil and end-user applications. Plus, attendees will experience three highly interactive panel discussions on:
- Understanding the economics of waste conversion;
- Preparing feedstock for refuse derived fuel; and
- Legislative outlook for conversion technologies
Renewable Energy from Waste 2013 will give you critical insights into the key players, technologies and regulations shaping the industry; don’t miss it!
About Renewable Energy from Waste magazine
Published by the Recycling Today Media Group, the magazine is a dedicated resource for this rapidly developing field. The group also publishes Recycling Today, Recycling Today Global Edition, Construction & Demolition Recycling, RecyclingToday.com as well as numerous other magazines and directories for the scrap, recycling and waste management industry. Established in 1963, the group provides unique and powerful perspective on industry activities and trends. Visit us online at www.REWmag.com
About Gershman, Brickner & Bratton Inc.
Gershman, Brickner & Bratton, Inc. (GBB) is a national solid waste management consulting firm founded in 1980 that works on solid waste collection, processing, recycling and disposal issues and assists in planning, procuring, and implementing sound, cost-effective facilities and services at the local, state, and national levels for both the public and private sectors. GBB’s waste management expertise extends to waste-to-energy (WTE) projects and financing as well as conversion technologies in waste processing. For more information on the firm and its products and services, visit www.gbbinc.com or call 1-800-573-5801.
About Smithers Apex
Smithers Apex, formerly known as IntertechPira, is a global business that provides events, market research, publications and strategic and technical consulting to an expanding list of niche, emerging and high growth industries, including home and personal care; lighting, imaging and displays; plastic electronics and alternative energy. For more information about Smithers Apex, please visit www.smithersapex.com.